Parent Partnership
Norfolk Parent Partnership
 Home  spacer  Jargon Buster  spacer  Contact Us  spacer  Feedback  spacer  Site Map Search:  Search Site 
Who Are We?
Notice Board
Annual Review
Statutory Assessments
Exclusions from School
Funding in mainstream schools
Helping Children in Pre-School
Helping Children in School
Support & Information
Finding out about a school
What if we cannot agree
Working together to help your child
Useful Links
Independent Parental Supporters
Print This Page
Funding for children with special education needs in mainstream school
How do I know if my child is getting the right level of support?   Back to First Page   

What happens if my child's needs change?
Bullet Point Some children's needs may lessen while others may increase.
Bullet Point It is expected that the school will be able to respond to these changing needs with the help and advice of the school support team and through their budget allocation. Where there is a very significant increase in need, the school can ask the Local Authority to assess the needs of a child who may need a statement or reassess the needs of a child who has a statement.
If you have any concerns about your child's education, contact your school. Girl and Boy